Salandria Ltd. Environmental Managers
is committed to our Employee's health and safety. The Company ensures all of its workers are protected from injury and occupational hazards by meeting strict Ministry of Labour requirements. This policy has resulted in zero incidents and accidents since its inception.
Salandria Ltd. conducts all business activities and operations in an environmentally accountable manner. The Company's committed to be responsible, sensitive and ethical in dealing with all types of waste disposal activity. The company is proud of its recycling record of 98% source reduction from landfills. This is achieved by segregation, separation and reuse of products found on construction sites. The remaining 2% byproduct is then sent to Government approved facilities for disposal.

Our company is committed to looking outside the box for new and innovative ways of reusing all by-product resulting from construction.


 

Copyright © 2005 Salandria Ltd.

About Us
| Services | Portfolio | Safety | Inquiry Form | Contact Us